How to apply liquid foundation
Liquid foundation is perfect for creating a flawless, dewy complexion. Here?s our step-by-step guide to applying liquid foundation:
1. Pour a small amount (about the size of a penny) of the Claudia Louch Natural Skin Clinic Flawless Finish Liquid Face Make Up on to the back of your hand.
2. Dip a flat foundation brush or your fingers into the foundation and dab the foundation over each area of your face, including your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
3. Starting from the middle of your face and applying outwards, blend the foundation into the skin. For a natural, seamless finish, it is important that the foundation is fully blended so spend some time on this step to ensure it is done properly.
4. Ensure you blend the foundation past the jawline and into your neck, so that you don?t have an obvious foundation line on your face.
5. Leave the foundation to dry for a few minutes, then pat a loose powder across your face with a powder brush to set the foundation in place.