Skincare and make-up for sensitive skin
Sensitive skin can react easily to certain make-up and skincare products, causing redness, irritation and inflammation. If you have sensitive skin, it is important to know what to look for when choosing your skincare and cosmetics.
1. Avoid harsh chemicals. Chemicals such as parabens, methylisothiazolinone (MIT or MI) and SLS are known skin irritants and are best avoided by all, especially those with sensitive skin. All Claudia Louch skincare and cosmetics are formulated without these harsh chemicals, as standard.
2. Look for mineral-based cosmetics, as these ingredients are sourced from nature and don?t clog the pores. Furthermore, the minerals may have skin benefits which can actually help to improve the skin?s condition.
3. Opt for natural products, as the ingredients are far gentler on the skin than many synthetic ingredients. Having said that, even certain natural ingredients can affect sensitive skin (such as some essential oils) so work out what works best for your skin and stick to it.
4. Look for products that are fragrance-free, as fragrance ingredients can cause flare-ups in sensitive skin.
5. Hunt out products with known healing ingredients such as aloe vera and chamomile, which work to soothe and calm irritated skin.
It is Claudia Louch?s belief that skincare and cosmetics should be simple and uncomplicated, bringing the best ingredients to the skin and leaving out what is harsh or unnecessary. And that is exactly what the Claudia Louch Natural Skin Clinic skincare and cosmetics range offers, bringing you the highest quality products with natural formulas that are suitable for even the most sensitive skin.