Summer glam in 10 minutes
Summer?s here and with the temperatures (hopefully) rising, it?s best to keep your make-up minimal to avoid it melting down your face! Here?s our guide to summer glam with minimal make-up in less than 10 minutes.
1. First use a concealer to cover any imperfections and under-eye circles – the Claudia Louch Natural Skin Clinic Concealer Trio is perfect for this.
2. For your base, opt for a natural pressed powder rather than a liquid foundation, to even out skin tone while minimising shine that may be caused by the heat.
3. Lengthen and curl your lashes with a volume-boosting mascara, for a healthy, wide-eyed look.
4. Slick on a red lipstick to add instant impact, even though the amount of make-up you are wearing is minimal.
5. Wear a smile and you are good to go!