The benefits of exfoliation
Exfoliating is an essential part of your skincare routine and should be done at least once a week. But why exfoliate your skin? Here are our top 5 reasons why your skin will benefit from exfoliation:
1. Exfoliating the skin removes dead skin cells from the surface, which if left can make your skin dry and flaky and appear dull and lacklustre.
2. Exfoliating makes your skin look and feel softer and smoother.
3. By revealing a fresh layer of skin, exfoliating will make your skin look refreshed and full of vitality.
4. By removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, your moisturiser can penetrate deeper and work harder to keep the skin hydrated.
5. Exfoliating is a great way to give your skin a deeper cleanse as a weekly treat.
We have just launched our brand new Claudia Louch Mint Exfoliating Facial Polish, which contains natural ingredients of mint, apricot, lemon and sugar, to gently cleanse and exfoliate the skin without drying it out. Click here to find out more or to buy it online.