Why use a face mask?
While cleansing and moisturising are skincare basics, face masks are considered a ?treatment? part of your skincare routine and should therefore be incorporated into your weekly regime.
Why? Well, face masks have a number of benefits:
– The formula of a face mask is more intensive than a moisturiser and will therefore work harder than your average cream.
– Face masks can provide a deep cleanse, drawing out impurities from the skin.
– Face masks can provided targeted care; just look for a face mask that offers the particular benefits that your skin needs.
– It brings life back to the skin, encouraging skin hydration and a healthy glow.
– Face masks encourage relaxation, giving you 10-20 minutes to consciously sit down, relax and unwind.
The Claudia Louch Natural Skin Clinic Mineral Mud Mask is a unique toning mask that detoxifies the skin by drawing out impurities. It contains an incredible mix of pure arctic mineral mud with grape seed oil, avocado oil, jojoba seed oil, shea butter, aloe, vitamin E and allantoin. To find out more visit www.claudialouch.com.